Pages

Colin, Emilie & Molly

They make me laugh everyday...

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Me and my girl

{My little ballerina} 


This little ballerina is over the moon.
She has been waiting 3 1/2 years for this week.
The week she gets take ballet lessons and start preschool.


She is a beautiful natural.



Are first full morning together while her brother and sister where at school.
Just me and my little girl.


A few days later was her first day of preschool.
She loved it.
Every minute of it.



Instead of  pie Molly wanted a pink cake.
It was yummy!


My little's are growing up too fast.

1 comment:

  1. Oh that picture of her looking up at her ballet teacher... be still my heart! What a doll.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
cool styles