Pages

Colin, Emilie & Molly

They make me laugh everyday...

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

lost photos...


I have been so lazy lately.
I've taken thousands of photos over the last few months but have been too lazy to get them off of my camera.
With all of these photos where do I begin?

Emilie's birthday surprise horse back riding lesson?
Or how the barn has become our second home?




I can't believe I forgot about these awesome photos from our last day in Montana.



I love this picture of Molly and Birdie.
Birdie was missed while we where in Montana.

Did I mention we are at the barn a lot?
I am so proud of my little rider.
She jumped on that horses back and never thought twice about it.


Maybe I should write about this little nuggets birthday.
And how it hurts me a little bit everyday to see her getting older.

Or how cool these pom pom's are.

Or how cool I am to leave balloons on her floor for her birthday morning.

{This one speaks for itself }

Colin got to come to Molly's American girl doll birthday lunch.
He was so cute and patient with the whole day.
This is all he asked for.
A picture in front of this fountain with the water shooting threw his head.

Birthday girl with her cake.

I could write about how we "tried" to go to the Seattle Art Museum


 {Love, Love, Love these four people}

But them I would have to write about how we made it about an hour and had to leave as fast as possible because we where a train wreck pulling into station.
And when I say train wreck I mean Molly
She did really like the Italian room and all of the pretty wood.

In case I forgot to mention it, we spend a lot of time watching Emilie ride horses, brush horses, and clean their stalls.


Molly does her best to entertain herself and stay out of the way.
She is a giant trooper.

That pretty much sums up the last couple of months.
Hopefully I will get around to adding more about their birthdays.
But for now this is the best I can do.

I miss this space and love how great it feels to get it updated.
Have a great Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. I've missed your updates but no worries about the missing time - just get back into it and move on. Love the smiles on the horse!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
cool styles