Pages

Colin, Emilie & Molly

They make me laugh everyday...

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day of pasta and music


My youngest started Tuesday Morning at 5 AM. 
That makes for a very long day for this mom.
She is so darn cute.
Even at 5 AM

Once we said our see ya's to Emilie and Colin we got moving on making noodles.
My plan was to make as many as I could.
After many detours we ended up getting only two batches done.
One regular and one spinach.



With many detours we finally got it done. 



She at least tried to clean up her mess.

Between noodle batches we took a pause to dance.

  Love on our babies

And play dress up.

A few hours later Emilie was back from school and we dance some more...

And played some tunes on the piano.


Molly was amazed by the awesomeness of the player piano.  
I was amazed that she would sit and watch.

Even though it was a very long day we still found ways to have a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
cool styles