Pages

Colin, Emilie & Molly

They make me laugh everyday...

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

weekend fun



Saturday morning we decided to head down to one our favorite places.




I am always amazed at how many pictures I have of Molly. And the lack of photos of her brother and sister. If they would stop moving for just a few seconds I could probably get some more.

Molly and her grandpa heading out for a walk on the beach.

A change for us this summer is everywhere we go the kiddos bikes are in the back of the car. 
Everywhere...



I finally got to see the bald eagle that lives by the cabin.


Were my giant feet ever the small?

A couple more photos of home girl.
She is just so darn cute.



The day always comes to an end.
And we eventually have to start the trek home.
Thank goodness its less then an hour away.

After a very relaxing day at the beach on Saturday we went the opposite on Sunday.
We spent a fun day at a very crowded zoo.

Senior photo?



This was Emilie's favorite stop. 
She loved watching the gorilla's move and take care of each other.

We all loved this stop!
Growing up where Grizzlies roam we would see them cross the road, run threw a field. 
But never this close.
Amazing!


One even came down for a swim.
Did I mention it was amazing?

Woodland Park zoo has a dino show going on this month.
 It was really cool.
Short but the kiddos loved it.

Flamingo's are such a fascinating bird.


The Jaguar was taking a nap, again.
Still fun to watch.

I love the new penguin habitat.

What is a day at the zoo without a carousel ride.


I am so glad Doug took these pictures. 
He has better luck when it comes to taking action shots. 
All of mine would have been a giant blur.

It was a great weekend
After last weeks stomach flu fun I am so glad we were able to get out and have a great time.
Together.


1 comment:

  1. Both days look like a lot of fun! I loved seeing all your pictures!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
cool styles