Pages

Colin, Emilie & Molly

They make me laugh everyday...

Friday, June 24, 2011

Whats the deal?

I just cant get it together. 
I'm sure it's because we (me, the kids and the dog) leave for Montana on Monday and I'm totally procrastinating packing for the trip by doing nothing in the clean up category.
I always sabotage myself when we leave for a trip.
Instead of packing days in advance I always wait until the night before..
Instead of picking up the house a little bit at a time before we leave I let the house go to total sh*t.
I will never change.
And that's OK because we always get out of the house with more then we need and only 30 minutes late.

This is how my counter has looked for two days. The items have changed but the look hasn't changed.
 
a little closer

 moving right

 more right

and done.

Until you turn around.
Now we are done.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
cool styles