Pages

Colin, Emilie & Molly

They make me laugh everyday...

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

we wait...

At least once a week the girls are left waiting for Colin to finish up doing something. 
School, T-ball, gymnastics and then t-ball, again.
When the sun is shining it really isn't that bad having to wait.

As long as there are dandelions Emilie will be happy.

As long as Emilie is there Molly will be happy.
 iPhone pictures

I am so excited that the weekend is almost here! Colin gets to ride his dirt bike , Emilie gets to take her first 4 hour trip on Jeff's boat with my mom and Jeff to Oak Harbor and I get to work at the See Kai Run warehouse sale Saturday! If you are near Woodinville, WA Saturday AM stop by their sale. Their shoes are amazing. and if you go to their web site check out Emilie under the Fresh Spring Looks banner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
cool styles