Pages

Colin, Emilie & Molly

They make me laugh everyday...

Saturday, April 16, 2011

things I love


When I find something yummy I can never just like it and enjoy it every once in awhile.
Oh no I have to eat it breakfast lunch and dinner.
This weeks obsession is brought to you by the BEST BLT ever!


I am also loving their ever growing relationship.
So cute!

2 years ago together on the couch.
They both look so little

third thing I am loving this week is these perfect smoothie cups.
Love , love, love how easy it is to clean them and no more nasty straws.

Cheers!
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Hello!

    I'm still surfing blogs from the #UBP11 - Can you believe it? I know!

    I'm hoping to meet some great new blogger buddies and check out some amazing blogs that will motivate and and inspire. I hope you'll swing by my blog too and subscribe if you like what you see/read.

    Ciao for now!
    -@Dayngr

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I come and share your sandwich with you. My personal favorite!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
cool styles