Pages

Colin, Emilie & Molly

They make me laugh everyday...

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

*WARNING* Lots of pictures

Right before Thanksgiving our weather changed from Fall to Winter and brought with it our first snow. We had barely a dusting and the kiddo's where outside in their PJ's and boots. Within the first 10 minutes Emilie had already tried to make a snow angel with very disappointing results.

This was Molly's first chance to see snow. I was surprised at how excited she was to get out and touch it. But, really anything that excites her brother and sister excites her.



Once she got a good look at what Colin and Emilie were wearing she got her pants off and boots on. I think she would have put snow pants on if she knew how.


Going through all of the pictures I have taken lately I realized they are almost all of Molly. It must be because the other two are always running around all crazy and Molly is always within grabbing distance. It seems like just yesterday Emilie was wearing this snowsuit, but is was actually 2 years ago. That is just  how giant Molly is.







It also seemed like just yesterday Emilie wouldn't leave my side. And now she is fearless. Riding her little 4 wheeler down the skate park hills and pushing it up them all my herself.


Then we got the real snow and it was a ton of fun! No school and tons of sledding. the only problem is that most of the folks from the northwest cannot drive in the snow.

Good morning

Molly loved being pulled in the sled. At one point she laid back and just watched the clouds go by.




The funniest part about sledding is the after hat hair.

As I was loading these pictures up, which took a week because every time I tried google would tell me that they were not allowed, I kept think I was posting to many. But then I sat back and reminded myself of the reasons why I'm doing this blog. For the pictures!!
I hope everyone out there enjoyed our holiday pictures and had a fantastic Thanksgiving!!
Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
cool styles