Pages

Colin, Emilie & Molly

They make me laugh everyday...

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Doug!

My sweet husband turns 40 today...Crazy. I can't even imagine what that feels like. Not only is he turning 40, but he has to work the night before and the night after. (He couldn't take the night off because he had to take 2 off next week while I am in Mexico with some fabulous ladies) And if that wasn't shitty enough. He has to get up early to watch two of the kiddos while I take Emilie to her first day of preschool. Then at 1 he has to take me to what was suppose to be another CT scan but turned into X-rays because Blue cross said it had been too soon since my last CT scan. Happy Birthday babe...
The only silver lining is that we are going to have an awesome party this weekend.
And what would a post be without scanned in photos. I'm starting to really like the scanned in look. I have no choice but to accept the quality.

So sit back and enjoy some of Doug's greatest hits throughout the years.


They just don't make high chairs that cool anymore


He is the youngest of 4 boys.


Colin has the exact same hair and hands.
I love it!


I'm not sure what the best part of this photo is. The record, the hair, the toe sticking out of the pj's or the carpet.
I love you more every day!
Happy birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
cool styles