Pages

Colin, Emilie & Molly

They make me laugh everyday...

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

time flies...


so fast... taking with it my little kids. I read an amazing post over at Our Mommyhood this morning. If you have small children you HAVE to read it. It was a perfect reminder that right now my kiddos are small, need 100% of my attention and how all of that is exhausting. But soon they will grow and will think that don't need me. It will break my heart and I will wish for all of those moments back when they did show that they needed me.


Soon they will be driving and I will have to put faith in the parenting that I did up until that point.
Teaching them right from wrong.
And hoping the moral compass I showed them to use is strong.

Wishing for this kind of a smile every time they see me.

And when this little girl has her bro around she is as outgoing as any first born. But, the truth is she is very shy and hopefully will find friends that see her for the amazing girl that she is

I truly hope that these little girls do not put their daddy through all of the crap I put my dad through. But they will. Just like all teen aged girls. I am so sorry Doug. I promise once they are out of high school your little girls will be back.


Teaching Emilie how to drive this little electric jeep was so hard! I had to tap out. Doug stepped in and was patient and explained everything to her perfectly. I guess we now know who will be doing the teaching in 13 years.
Wow 13 years...That sounds so long, but it really isn't...


Molly already knows to watch from a safe distance...




With this little one I have to bring my A game everyday... She is such a handful. Into everything, has an amazing temper. But, She is my Molly and I love every second of it. And even though I am so tired at the end of the day and thankful that it is her bed time I can't wait to see her sweet smileing face in the morning.


I love holding this little hand so much....I wish she would let me do it more often.


And this little leader of my small pack will always amaze me. His patients, kindness and love he has for his little sisters it incredible.


Now... go hug the little human that makes you go crazy and soak them all up.
“The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly.”
-Buddha



1 comment:

  1. I love the last photo! He's loving his ride, isn't he? :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
cool styles