Pages

Colin, Emilie & Molly

They make me laugh everyday...

Friday, July 16, 2010

one of these kids....

is not like the other...

We were outside blowing bubbles and I was loving the fact that I was getting pictures with all three kids.
The more I enjoyed it the more I realized...It was 4 Pm and Colin was still in his Pj's, Molly only had one shoe on and Emilie had her dress up shoes on.


Is this how we roll?

Yes...yes it is!
Have a great weekend...



...and go blow some bubbles!


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. This made me laugh so hard! I love the little imperfections when it comes to kids. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, that's awesome! I think the little things like dress shoes or pajamas make family moments like this more endearing =) Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HIlarious, yet so oddly familiar :) I didn't realize our kids were so close in age. I'm adding you to my reader right now, I don't want to miss a thing. (I'm pretty happy about finding you too and feeling great based on the comment you left me this morning - Thank you)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah...I love how you roll. We'd get along!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh molly's little dress is soooo sweet! i can't wait till clara can toddle around in little sun dresses!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
cool styles