Pages

Colin, Emilie & Molly

They make me laugh everyday...

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Colin...

I am so proud of how far he has come on his bike. One day he is afraid of his bike. The next day he is trying tricks in my sister back yard. I thinking spending a week on his dirt bike in Montana helped :-)


Today he joined me on my short run. I thought for sure those little legs would get tired from peddling so fast.
but they didn't and he didn't. He could easily go with me on my long surface street runs. I'm so excited and at the same time a little sad. He is defiantly not my "little" dud any more. but, he is the coolest running partner. Don't worry Max is still my trail running partner :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
cool styles