Pages

Colin, Emilie & Molly

They make me laugh everyday...

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Today is finally over! Hello new year...

Posted by Picasa
This is how I celebrated this day being over. Once the kiddos where tucked in bed and the house put backed together.
Today is the 24th. The day 3 years ago I lost my dad to cancer. I know, just yesterday was Molly's birthday. That whole story will be told June 17th. Stay tuned...

I dreaded this day starting back in December. http://my3littleducks.blogspot.com/2010/01/i-miss-you-dad.html
Getting to this day is everything! It is my New Years eve and everything is better tomorrow. No more what ifs, only new days and new adventures with my 3 little ducks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
cool styles