Pages

Colin, Emilie & Molly

They make me laugh everyday...

Thursday, January 7, 2010

One last thing...maybe

I pack way too much stuff! Now that I have three kids I really pack too much stuff.  Here is a before picture of just the vitamins and whatnot's we are taking.

I know crazy!!
Here is the make over I did on all of that stuff-

A little better...
 I told you, I need a lot of help getting this old body out running everyday! :-)
Although...not all of it is mine
The little baby food containers are the kids multi and omega's and the honey is hubby's
I also left the first aid kit out of the second picture.
Happy travels!

1 comment:

  1. You have done a great job getting us out the door, and we love you. Doug, Colin, Emilie and Molls

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
cool styles