Pages

Colin, Emilie & Molly

They make me laugh everyday...

Thursday, January 21, 2010

IDEA #16 organize the pantry

I'm sure that I saw tonight's idea in a magazine, I'm just not sure which one or when. Either way it's a great idea that I use everyday.
The hangers that our kiddos clothes come on are a perfect size
to hold a bag of chips.
They get the bag of chips or snacks out of the far reaches of the pantry and out front where we can see them and easily get to them at 11 o'clock at night.


Another great organizing tip for your pantry is a
closet organizer hung on the door.
This one my husband thought of one day when we where
at IKEA. I'm sure it was in REAL SIMPLE as a New Idea for an Old Thing, but for tonight we are going to let hubby have all of the credit
Thanks Doug!
Ours has loose snacks, shake mix, cliff bars, etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
cool styles