Pages

Colin, Emilie & Molly

They make me laugh everyday...

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day 2 of great idea!!

Watch out! I have done two now in a row. 
Today I was washing out my gal ziploc baggies. Washing out my gal ziplocs!?! You read it right. I can be a cheap - a#% at times and this is one of those times. Or we could say I am a really good friend to the environment. I realized this week doing this blog that there is an answer to EVERY question out there on the web. I typed " how do I wash my Ziploc baggies" and up popped the passionate homemaking website and she told me how. Turn them inside out and put them in the top rack of your dishwasher. It is that easy. Why didn't I ever think of that! She even told me how to fix the bags with an iron. I don't think I will go that far. I have about 10 boxes of gal baggies in the closet from Costco.
There you have it #2. If you want to check out her site it is http://www.passionatehomemaking.com/

1 comment:

  1. I about died when I read this post. :) I have SUCH a bad memory of my mom making us wash out the ziplocks. I am so grateful we didn't have to iron them too. :) Although maybe washing them in the dishwasher would have made it more tolerable. - Sam

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
cool styles