Pages

Colin, Emilie & Molly

They make me laugh everyday...

Sunday, January 3, 2010

# 3 idea. Iphone app.

I love my IPhone!!  My sister is probably rolling her eyes right know because she hears me say this all of the time. The reason why I love it today is because I found a new application called shopper. I can organize all of my shopping for the week by store and item. I love it!! For the dollar I spent to download it I save a billion dollars not using post it notes for my list that I always leave in the car or even better at home. I never leave my phone :-) Speaking of post it notes...On Win 7 they have post it notes that I have on my home screen. No more post its hanging (barely) all over my monitor. Now my screen is littered with to do's and don't forgets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
cool styles