Pages

Colin, Emilie & Molly

They make me laugh everyday...

Friday, October 7, 2011

I'm back?

Every day goes by so fast and by the end of the day all I want to do is sit down with my glass of wine and watch another new fantastic show that my DVR magically recorded. 
Which is exactly what  I am about to do. 
Castle is calling my name with a side of Raising Hope.

Between TV shows I've been having way too much fun with friends.


Watching Emilie master her bicycle. 

Thankful that Molly is finally loving to paint...on her paper.

And admire Colin's tower skills.

Since school has started I amazed at how busy we are.
but everyday is a ton of fun and loving every minute of it.

Time to go, Castle is starting!!

Have a fantastic Saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
cool styles