Pages

Colin, Emilie & Molly

They make me laugh everyday...

Monday, June 20, 2011

just another day


I woke up this morning to a very sick little home girl. She is needy, not so nice, cranky and did I mention needy?
Off we went to the doctor to find out that she has a sinus, ear infection thing going on. 
Poor girl...

After the doctor I picked up my future first grader from his last day of school as a kindergartner and drove off to meet his best bud Sam for some ice cream. Then to our surprise an extra special treat the amazing Benjamin family showed up too! What a great way to spend the day.

I'm not sure why I love this picture so much.
Maybe because I'm not having to push anyone
Maybe because Emilie can swing ALL BY HERSELF!
Maybe because Colin is pushing Molly without me asking.
Or maybe its just because they are all in the picture together.


Finally something yummy from my little garden.


That special tree in the distance is what finally gives our little backyard shade in the evening. Every night in the summer I am so thankful for that perfect fir tree.

And this perfect little nugget that only hangs on my lap when she is sick.

that talks on my cell phone all. day. long.

I sure do love her.

{Peace out everyone}
 Tomorrow is the summer solstice. 
What are you going to do with the longest day of the year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
cool styles