Pages

Colin, Emilie & Molly

They make me laugh everyday...

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Love Day

This is just some of the left over crafting that has been going on in our little kitchen
It was fun seeing the kiddos share their cut out hearts with each other and me.
Seeing Emilie figure out how to cut out a heart from a folded in half piece of paper made me wonder when was the first time I did that?
They probably went through 4 rolls of tape, 100 pieces of paper and a bazillion stickers.


Starting off the morning right with pink eggs, heart shaped toast and fresh juiced apples. yummy


After all of that crafting this is what they gave their friends.
Love, love these stickers and Envelope.
I need to find the info on the gal that made them. She was super fast and they were really affordable.

Happy Valentines day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
cool styles