Pages

Colin, Emilie & Molly

They make me laugh everyday...

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pumpkin carving!


I'll miss the day when my kiddos don't find ultimate joy in gutting a pumpkin. I love how they try all the different spoons, forks, and tongs. Hoping they will find the perfect tool. To finally realize that their chubby little fingers are the perfect tool.








This year we let the kiddos draw the faces and we cut them out as they drew them. It was really cool seeing their creations come to life


Except for this little ones creation. she did a lot more drawing on her face then the pumpkin.


I love Em's! The thin line on the top is suppose to be the eyebrows


This is an awful picture of Colin. But, It shows his two loose front teeth.


I did try to make molly's look like her. what do you think? do you think I captured the essence of her teeth?


she liked it!


hope you are having great pre Halloween activities

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
cool styles