Pages

Colin, Emilie & Molly

They make me laugh everyday...

Friday, October 22, 2010

Just another Thursday


Every Thursday Emilie has gymnastics and while she tumbles and leaps we wonder the fair grounds. Colin rides his bike as fast as possible and Molly follows him as fast as she can.


At least she stops every once in awhile for a picture


Then she is off again


Then she stops again for an awesome picture


I love that we can be at the King County fair grounds for an hour and all we see is a few black cows.
I love that I can just go a few minutes from my home and feel like I am away from it all


And Colin can perfect his burn out


This week we got a great show from some birds


And of course the trees were pretty amazing too.



Thursday also means we get to go to the farm to pick up our milk and eggs.
I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
cool styles