Pages

Colin, Emilie & Molly

They make me laugh everyday...

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Before & After

 WOW! another Thursday is here and this one is on August... Crazy! In just a few short weeks my little first born will be starting kindergarten...Should I start crying now so that I won't cry so much on D Day?
Anyway...I love this picture of my original 2nd born now turned 4th born. It's taken 5 years to get him to sit by a plate of food that is being eaten by a toddler and not take it all in one giant bite and then lay back down like nothing happened
Plus...I like that he looks like he is scared of the little mail truck
Love ya Maxie dog and I don't show you enough
(Story of my life)
{Before} Taken with my Nikon d90


I cropped it, softened it and played with the saturation
{After}edited in elements and picasa 3


now its time to hop on over to
and check out some very cool before & afters

7 comments:

  1. So cute! I like the softness. What a good dog for not eating that plate of food. Our pup could not be trusted like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I have a lack long-haired kitty, and have such a hard time photographing her. Great job - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good dog...that had to have been tempting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pic! Great crop and saturation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so impressed that you trained him to do that!! W-O-W!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is one good boy! WOW...

    I don't even think my teen could stand that temptation (though that child's gonna eat me out of house and home anyway!)

    That is one well trained pooch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe the dog is leaving that burger alone. If were my dog it would be a photo of a dog eating my sons lunch. Great job warming it up.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
cool styles