Pages

Colin, Emilie & Molly

They make me laugh everyday...

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Things I love...



I love that when I am making a salad for dinner I can walk out my back door and pluck some yummy veggies out of my garden.
Even if it was just onions
My poor garden...It is hurting so bad this year.
No sun + tons of rain = crappy garden
Don't get me wrong, its trying. The tomatoes are flowering the zucchini is going for it and the peas are surviving. But any root veggie is RIP. The radishes and carrots couldn't hang. Even the herbs are craving the heat as much as I am.
 mister sun mister sun please shine down on me!!



the sun that we have seen peaked it way through the clouds last night.


thank you my sweet friend Molly for pointing it out at dinner!

“Gardening is about enjoying the smell of things growing in the soil, getting dirty without feeling guilty, and generally taking the time to soak up a little peace and serenity.”

                         ― Lindley Karstens

1 comment:

  1. One of my favorite things in the world is walking out our back door and picking veggies and fruit!! My garden isn't doing so hot either, so I feel what you are saying. Sigh. I guess there's always next year, right?!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
cool styles