that are sure to put a smile on my face when I am not happy
1. Molly's sweet buck tooth, dimpled grin
2. Colin saying "that's my mom!"
3. first sip of a glass of red wine
4. my dog running figure eights in the back yard
5. my 3 kiddos running to there daddy and fighting to be first
6. my 1 year old hugging my 3 year old when she is sad
7. my 1 year old patting my back when she hugs me and puts her sweet head on my shoulder
8. hubby holding me in his arms
9. warm breeze in my face
10. this list...
I need to frame this list so that when I am grumpy, bitter, pissy, sad, mad...You know what I'm saying... I smile and remember that I have a family that loves me even when I am any of the above.
For the first of many to come I'm linking this post up to the fabulous Mama Kat's