Pages

Colin, Emilie & Molly

They make me laugh everyday...

Monday, May 10, 2010

phew...

....What a great couple of days. 
Since Thursday night we have been movin & shakin...

{Thursday}
The lighting was great and it finally stopped raining long enough for me to take some fun pictures of the kiddos in my sisters back yard. My sister has an amazing back yard and this summer they are moving{sigh}. Until the day the moving truck moves them away from this back yard to one MUCH smaller down the street I will be there with my kiddos and camera.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


{Friday}
I've said in the past...I love breakfast! I love it even more when someone else makes it. We stayed up north Thursday night at Grammies and Denny's is just down the street. Hurray!
Photobucket

I had the french toast and Colin dug into some spaghetti...Crazy kid...And Molly LOVED the little pancakes.
My sister met us for breakfast and it was such a treat having her with us to enjoy my favorite meal. The kiddos where loud and a little crazy, but we laugh a lot and I didn't have to make breakfast!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

After breakfast we raced to the Ferry to pick up my mom and Jeff and headed off to Fisherman's terminal. It's that time a year again when all of the fishing boats head north to Alaska. Colin is the very lucky boy who gets to take the boat with my mom and Jeff through the Ballard locks and 5 hours north to Oak Harbor. After that Jeff heads out to Alaska to fish for Salmon.

Before we got to the boat we had a famous sighting....
...A while back I watched a story on Top Pot Doughnuts on the Food Network. It was very cool to see them in person.
Photobucket

We finally made it to the terminal...
Photobucket

We ate our donuts and said our goodbyes...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Thankfully Grammy knows how much I like to document every moment with pictures.
She took these of Colin on his trip north on the boat.

{Going through the Locks}
Photobucket

{Open water and blowing bubbles in the Puget Sound}
Photobucket

{Chillin and coming into port}
Photobucket

{Ferry ride back home}
Photobucket

{Back to his family...}
Photobucket

{Mothers day}
After I slept in(which was AWESOME) we went for a walk down to the local coffee shop.
...And yes that is Doug dancing in the back ground...
Photobucket
Photobucket

Then a little riding after Colin got his bike back from his dad.
Photobucket

Then the grand finale at DQ. All I wanted for dinner was a banana split. You read that right...A Banana Split.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Colin is the little human that made me a mother...
Emilie is the little human that taught me to be a patient mother...
And Molly is the little human that has taught me to enjoy every moment of being a mom...

All three together have taught me that even though somedays are really hard. And some days are even harder. And somedays just plain suck. In the end I have them and they have me.

and I am so blessed.... Happy mothers day!

1 comment:

  1. Molly seems BEYOND excited at breakfast! And my MIL just got our girls that green with white polka dot dresses!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
cool styles