Pages

Colin, Emilie & Molly

They make me laugh everyday...

Monday, May 17, 2010

Mom n Me

BWS tips button

I did it! I took a few pictures of me and the kiddos.
Not good pictures, but pictures.
I also got to work in Colin's preschool class today and our very good friend Sam came down and watched the girls.
{That is who took the two pictures of me and Colin. Thank you Sam!}

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This wasent the best shot of me and Colin, but check out Emilie's face...
Photobucket


Can't leave out this sweet face...
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. These are so fun...that first shot is just perfection. Look at the "look" on your little one's face. She's lovin' her mommy!! Thanks so much for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from Julie's Mommy and Me. Great fun photos! The first one is priceless!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also visiting from Julies and just have to say...OH MY...I LOVE LOVE LOVE that first pic of you and your little girl! Your kids are SOOO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
cool styles