Pages

Colin, Emilie & Molly

They make me laugh everyday...

Friday, April 9, 2010

What a week...

What does a little girl with Pneumonia do...
Take in as much sunlight she can and jump in a giant puddle while watching her big pro play T-ball.
The day we found out she had pneumonia we got to head down to Seattle to update Molly's picture with the See Kai Run folks.On our way out they asked if they could take Emilie's picture.
My mouth dropped to the floor. We spent all morning at the Doctors, she had Mac-n-cheese/sucker on her face, her hair was everywhere.O...K... I said lets go take your picture Em. She LOVED it. She loved the attention and most of all loved her name tag.
I like this picture of Emilie because Molly actually looks bitter... Don't worry Molly you are crazy cute too.
I think Molly liked her first coloring experience...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
cool styles