Pages

Colin, Emilie & Molly

They make me laugh everyday...

Monday, March 8, 2010

Oh...That's why I got this...

A friend of mine was getting rid of this and asked if I wanted it. "Sure" I said, "I'll give it to Em for Christmas"
I honestly didn't think Emilie would really like it. But, whatever it was a present that filled up a lot of space under the tree.
From the moment she laid her eye's on it she has been in love.  She talks to herself in front of it. She does her hair and her dolls hair at it. When friends come over they flock to it.  Who knew! I am so behind on girlie stuff.
The best part is watching her do little Molly's 3 strands of hair. And Molly letting her!
Love it!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
cool styles