Pages

Colin, Emilie & Molly

They make me laugh everyday...

Friday, March 26, 2010

all in a row...

I love these lunch bags!! I found them in the gift shop at Seattle Children's Hospital last November when Emilie was there for two days with croup. They are tough little bags and they are a light cooler.
The kiddos love it when I line them up with their road snacks already for them. They know once they are buckled in their seats they can see what surprise awaits for them in their bag.
Colin...Emilie...don't forget your water!!
And the clean potty seat insert.

This is Emilie with her new Froggie bag on our way OUT of the hospital. She looks so tiny and she was so brave!! Childrens Hospital is an amazing place.
 I'm blown away everyday by how amazing these kids are.
I looked all over the bags and couldn't find one label on them that would tell me who made these. And how to clean them...Weird...

1 comment:

I love comments!

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
cool styles