Pages

Colin, Emilie & Molly

They make me laugh everyday...

Monday, February 8, 2010

V-day party

Today was Emilie's first preschool valentines-day party. We brought cookies  http://my3littleducks.blogspot.com/2010/02/once-procrastinator-always.html and heart shaped cheese with crackers.
She loved every minute of the morning.
I think she really loved this part because she got to eat SUGAR! I know when I took this picture she was thinking "I am going to make your life soooo hard today". (later you will read that she didn't!)


This was a valentine she got from one of her classmates. She loves it! She did not want to put it down and hung it up on the wall the second we got home from school.













                                     I just thought this was a really cute picture of her in her tutu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
cool styles