Pages

Colin, Emilie & Molly

They make me laugh everyday...

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Great thing's come in 3's

For about a year I have had a couple of things that are in pairs. One for Colin & one for Emilie. One of those pairs are these great bags. We call them our "going to Grammies" bag. Colin and Emilie got theirs for Christmas '09 from mom & dad and Molly's arrived on our door step yesterday. (via me ordering it).
I was surprised how happy this made me. I guess to me it made things feel a little more complete. Like "welcome to club little Moll's"! Doug said it perfect last week. We no longer have two toddlers and one baby.
We have three fantastic kiddos!

This last picture is a little scary because it reminds me....
I need storage!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
cool styles