Pages

Colin, Emilie & Molly

They make me laugh everyday...

Sunday, February 7, 2010

February

So far February is awesome!! Tuesday morning was sunny and warm so we headed out to the most beautiful school bus stop to play and enjoy some fresh air at 840 AM
The sweet girl in the middle is friend of mines amazing daughter. We watch her and her brother(left) twice a week. Once we get her off to school on the bus its a dash to get Colin off to preschool. On this morning after dropping Colin off I did something that I rarely do. I didn't procrastinate! With kids in tow we went to the Sears parts store and picked up a filter for the fridge. As an added bonus we where able to get one for my sister too! What a great feeling not procrastinating is!! I called my sister and vowed to not be one any more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
cool styles