Pages

Colin, Emilie & Molly

They make me laugh everyday...

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Best Running Partner...

    Max is the BEST running partner!                                              
 He goes all out the whole 60 minutes without one complaint.
 He makes me laugh so hard that some times I have to stop.
 He makes me feel safe when we run in the woods.
 He likes my music mix
 I love my Max

      I love him even more when he is this sleepy
after our runs.

  Love you Max, and thank you for being you.
And yes, this is actually me talking about Max and not Sam who is Max and my best friend. 
(Sam watched Max while we where on vacation and left post about their adventures together.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
cool styles