Pages

Colin, Emilie & Molly

They make me laugh everyday...

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Some mornings....

I saw this quote a while back on a plaque in a friends bath room:
"Raising children is like being pecked to death by a chicken"
Some days it really does. Its the two older ones that do the pecking. Molly has me wrapped so tightly around her finger she can do no wrong right now. Last night I went in her room to check on her and the light from the hall must have woke her up because she sat up in her crib looking for what ever woke her up. There a stood not moving next to her crib hoping she doesn't see or hear me. Watching her look around all sweet and Molly like I couldn't resit and I scooped her up and held her tight.
I love my house between 9pm and 11pm. Its usually very quiet, clean and all mine to enjoy by myself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
cool styles