Pages

Colin, Emilie & Molly

They make me laugh everyday...

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

crazy things will happen...


I can't believe I've been away from my Internet home for a week.
But once the kiddos start getting sick everything else gets put aside so loads of throw up towels, pillows, and blankets can be dealt with.

Speaking of a week ago we had a great St. Patty's day get together until I should have listened to little miss Molly when she said she wanted to go. Because this  happened next

 my middle Irish child took it took the next level and cut her hair...actually her friend cut her hair and Emilie cut her friends hair and another friends hair. I should have listened to her when she said she wanted bangs.
awesome...

We still aren't sure who did this...

Thank God my friends are awesome AND understanding :-)

3 comments:

  1. Her friend look like she needs some more session in beauty school. Glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, at least Paige doesn't look like the purple hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I know that sinking feeling when you realize they've chopped off their hair! My daughter cut her own hair several months ago. Your kiddos would still be adorable even if they had buzzcuts, so no worries. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
cool styles