Pages

Colin, Emilie & Molly

They make me laugh everyday...

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

you know you're a mom when....


I was in my living room feeling sorry for myself because..
My kids are a train wreck today...
I'm a train wreck today...
The weather sucks...
I'm sure my dog is outside digging a hole or eating poop...yes you read that right...poop
I can't get my face out out my coffee cup.
When my sister called and asked if it was too early for a drink? I actually paused and thought about it.

But...like a ray of sunshine... Arizona mamma's "you know you're a mom when" called to me.

So my you know you're a mom is...
when you read other mommas stories and it makes you laugh until you cry and everything seems better.

THANK YOU LADIES!!

5 comments:

  1. Our dogs eat poop too, if that makes you feel any better...

    My sister calls with the same question all the time!!

    This was a great post, and so very true - I love my blogging buddies and how they can lift my spirit...sometimes without even knowing it! You just lifted mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for the blogging community. I hope your day continues on the up swing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh! That's awesome! The last part, of course. And trust me, those days are plentiful around here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh...same here, husband can not seem to understand my interest in blogging! I love hearing that I am not so abnormal!! Thanks for the laugh!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh...my...I feel the same way today. The rain, the darn rain!! I seriously crawled "into" my coffee cup and took a nap! Ha ha

    Anyway...hang in there...the sun is just around the corner..I'm sure?!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
cool styles