Pages

Colin, Emilie & Molly

They make me laugh everyday...

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

words...

I've realized that my little miss Molly has a word for everything. She can chat it up all day. Just not in English. she will point her little finger and scold Colin, she chases Emilie yelling things at her while throwing whatever her little hands can get a hold of.
but, one of the three words I can understand is
CHEESE!!
Whatever she is doing she will stop, strike a pose and say it every time she sees the camera come out.

Her 2nd word is Na-na. That word is her universal what ever I am pointing at I want word. Including me. Nice Moll's. thanks for the love.


And of course, DaDa

“People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

                                                                            - Maya Angelou

2 comments:

  1. What great pictures and an amazing quote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that is an awesome purse/camera case! congrats on the new addition to the fam...the dirt bike. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
cool styles