Pages

Colin, Emilie & Molly

They make me laugh everyday...

Saturday, June 26, 2010

some more randomness...


The kiddos and I got to spend some time with my sister in laws family for her son's birthday. It was perfect! The sun was out and the kids and I had a great time. lots of laughs and trampoline time.
Little miss Molly found tons of love at the party but she was all about the uncles. The only people other then myself would she go to was uncle Steve and uncle Tom. It was so crazy cute I didn't even know what to do with myself, except take a ton of picture of course.

Here is Molly with Uncle Steve

And Uncle Tom


As molly gets older and is more interactive with her brother and sister I really see the love they all have for each other...



and it makes me so happy and proud


Speaking of her sister...Have I mentioned that she likes ice cream...


And can perfectly hold a pen/pencil/crayon....Amazing


Another amazing thing is how this pretty little dahlia is popping up in middle of all my green onions. That is one very determined flower...I need to take note...

"Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are."
-Chinese Proverb

1 comment:

  1. Have I told you my MIL got the girls those green with white polka dot dresses? Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
cool styles