Pages

Colin, Emilie & Molly

They make me laugh everyday...

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sous chefs...

Photobucket

They take their jobs very seriously.
Sometimes fighting..."Its my turn!"
But their favorite part of making process is always the pouring

Photobucket

And of course...
Photobucket

Tasting...
Or in Colin's case picking out the chocolate chips with his teeth.
As far as banana bran muffins go these where really good. We added banana to keep them moist and used whole wheat pastry flour instead of straight whole wheat flour.

Photobucket

He is always up for a good pose.

Photobucket

He said this how they made him feel. What does that mean?
Is he already feel "regular from the bran?"
I think he just means strong.

**********************************************

While we all baked Molly kept getting herself into trouble.

I love the face she makes when she is busted.
The picture isn't very good but it will at least make me laugh for years to come.

Right after i say {gasp}Molls!

Photobucket

She has this sneaky little grin
Then she smiles, but won't give me eye contact.
Such a little shit.

Photobucket

This is her total M.O. and I love it.
She has my SO suckered!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome that the love to cook! I'm trying to get my step-kids interested in the kitchen, but no dice so far. Bah.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
cool styles