Pages

Colin, Emilie & Molly

They make me laugh everyday...

Monday, May 17, 2010

Dinner for Max...

When we got home I let Molly try some ice cream
Photobucket

She loved it! And I love those buck teeth!
Photobucket

But...Someone/thing was watching her...
Photobucket

And she loves it. She likes to give him little teasers...First...
Photobucket

Then the Jackpot!
Photobucket
She shared the rest of her ice cream cone with Maxie. He is forever in love with Molly!
I wonder what she will share tomorrow?

4 comments:

  1. I'm impressed you caught that on film! Max is a good dog to sit and wait so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw your blog on my blogfrog widget and wanted to stop by and say hi! Cute blog great pictures and cute kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..impressive that you caught it as it flew in the air!! What great pictures!! She is just a doll! ANd...I just love those teeth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from Trendy Treehouse's Follow Me Friday to say Hi!

    Stop by. I have several giveaways:
    E-Mealz
    List PlanIt
    EvoraPlus

    http://extremepersonalmeasures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
cool styles