Pages

Colin, Emilie & Molly

They make me laugh everyday...

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday morning...


Ni Hao Y'all











This morning came way to fast...
I gave massages all day and Doug and Colin went to Qwest field to watch motorcycle(jealous)
I guess Emilie did not get the memo that wake up time should be 8 and not 630.
But, Emilie got to bring home something special from Grammies last night and she just had to start playing with her ASAP.

Hey Em, let me get a picture of you and baby.... Guess not...
Good morning!
Have a great Sunday!
So far it is sunny out. HURRAY!

3 comments:

  1. She's so cute playing with her baby's hair! Their hair is almost exactly alike - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Ellie... their hair color is almost exactly the same! Looks like Emilie has found her twin :)
    Fun stuff!
    Thanks for linking up your Snapshot this week, Dana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie!!
    Looks like she really enjoyed her special gift from Grammie!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
cool styles