Pages

Colin, Emilie & Molly

They make me laugh everyday...

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

sick kids & pie...

It's that time of year again.
Stomach flu with pneumonia on top. Poor Emilie...When she gets sick she goes from zero to I HAVE to get Emilie to the doctor. NOW!
After getting through pneumonia last week, this week started on Sunday when we celebrated my sisters bday and we finished the night off with Colin throwing up and started our Monday off with Emilie waking up with vomit in her face. Poor girl...
Thankfully this one only lasted 12 hours per kid. I sorta feel bad saying it, but that 24 hours was wonderful. My kiddos where so mellow! My fabulous neighbors left movies for us on the front porch. And did we ever watch some movies. All day...And I read 5 magazines. It was wonderful...I need to bottle that day some how.
The kiddos weren't barfing anymore, just mellow and happy.
It was wonderful.
We even broke out the paints. Colin is really into drawing, coloring, painting, and stencils.




Once everyone felt better we made strawberry rhubarb pie. YUMMY!
It's amazing that silly long vegetable can make such a great pie.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about kids feeling mellow after being sick!!! Your pictures are great, and your family is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
cool styles