Pages

Colin, Emilie & Molly

They make me laugh everyday...

Thursday, March 25, 2010

train wreck...

When everyone is sick in the house except for me everything is business as usual.  Once everyone is so so healthy and I am sick our house goes to S%#T.
One of the train wreck locations is our bed room. When I am sick I wonder around the house at night, pick up and then just dump it in our room and close the door.
I realized now that I'm also healthy that when my room is thrashed slowly the rest of the house follows. I will spare you the visuals but trust me it was bad. Mostly up stairs in the overflowing laundry room (at least it was with mostly clean clothes) a play room with only a floor made out of matchbox cars and little people dolls and kiddo rooms that needed a path way to get to their beds.
Our room BEFORE....  Nothing was added or changed to the picture just taken away(dirty clothes)

AFTER!!

It may not look like much but it's fantastic!! Doug can come home tonight from work and know that he is not going to trip over anything! Hurray!
I even got all of the laundry done and put away including the diaper load.
Bed rooms cleaned
Play room clean
Watch out world I'm back!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it a great feeling of satisfaction when you step back and view the "after"? :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
cool styles