Pages

Colin, Emilie & Molly

They make me laugh everyday...

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Ham & Swiss...

I love the ham & Swiss panini at Starbucks. It cost a small fortune but is is really good. Especially when my blood sugar is crashing which is then causing me to becoming a little mental. Money at that point is no object.

I also love breakfast. Not the pancake and eggs kind. The 3 course meal kind. And almost all of the courses warm. Some folks like to eat out for dinner every night. I would eat out for breakfast every morning if I could. Preferably at the Black Diamond cafe. But I can't... so back to the Ham & Swiss sandwich

I've been on a mission to be able to make it at home. Without a panini grill....


Here are the ingredients that worked for me

It may not be pretty, but it was really good!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
cool styles