Pages

Colin, Emilie & Molly

They make me laugh everyday...

Monday, March 15, 2010

Did she really just say that?

Those are the words that come out of my mouth at least once a day in regards to Emilie.  She has always been a great talker. Because she a great talker it has been fun, (sometimes) hearing what her brain is processing.

Yesterday we where heading over to a friends house and she asked me "Is that the girl with teeth necklaces?"
hmm...Teeth necklaces...  Oh!  Braces!  I love it. At that age how would she know they where called braces unless she was told.

I added some tabs below my 3littleducks picture with favorite quotes, ideas and each kiddos name. That is where I am going to put bench marks and funny things and not so funny things that they have said. 

I started this blog for my family to keep updated on us and also to use it as a journal for the kiddos.  Hopefully as we go I will have it printed for them.  I am awful at keeping a journal but I am good a blogging. Go figure it is way more fun for family, friends and strangers to live life with me.

Thanks for coming along for the ride...and Emilie keep the greatest hit coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
cool styles