Pages

Colin, Emilie & Molly

They make me laugh everyday...

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Date day...

If you haven't noticed I am obsessed with the "shake it" app on my iPhone. I love that it makes the photos look vintage.
What I am even more obsessed with is getting a better camera then my little Fuji. Its a great camera but I want more. I am taking pictures of my kiddos constantly and I want better pictures!!
My amazing friend who is also an amazing photographer. Check her out here.  Is letting me borrow her "extra" camera to see if I like Nikon. Oh my goodness!! What have I been missing!! I had so much fun playing with it at the beach. Everyday I am finding reasons to take pictures.
Even though I loves these fun polaroid like vintage pictures.  I can't wait to get back to the camera (Nikon d70) that Jen is letting me use. I am official addicted to looking at life threw a viewfinder! Thanks Jen!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
cool styles