Pages

Colin, Emilie & Molly

They make me laugh everyday...

Sunday, March 7, 2010

BURKE Museum

We started our weekend off at the BURKE museum. It was Dino days and the kids had a great time. It was a small space and the kids did great. More importantly I didn't freak out. Having Molly on me in the Ergo helped with that.  I had to watch out for her little hands. she loved grabbing at anything near her. Someones long hair, dinosaur bone, artwork, etc.
The kiddos got a chance to hammer out some fossils. It was very cool.  After they missed and hit the helpers hand more then once they still scored some cool leaf  fossils that we got to bring home.
Anything in there?
In front of the museum. 
They even got the cool pins which they lost in my bottomless pit of a car.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
cool styles