Pages

Colin, Emilie & Molly

They make me laugh everyday...

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Meet the Little's...

Mr. and Mrs. Little. Their daughter Mia and their dog Berry.

Ever since I saw the movie Amelie I have wanted to take a little family on an adventure.

I still haven't taken them on a trip but my mom and my sister's family are in Vegas and have taken the Little's with them. Hurray for Vegas vacation!!











Mom said Mia was just "holding on" during the airport train ride,

but I think she was getting into the Vegas spirit.















Even "Little" backseat drivers are no fun...















Hurray for my niece Allies vollyball team!! They even let the Little's get into the action.















Vegas lights!















Night Little's. Sleep tight

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
cool styles