Pages

Colin, Emilie & Molly

They make me laugh everyday...

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Come and Gone...

Feb 23rd has come and now that Molly is fast asleep it is over.

This sweet little human...
I didn't even know that I wanted her until the moment I found out I was pregnant. Then couldn't imagine my life without her.
She has done nothing but made our lives better everyday.



Posted by Picasa

Don't get me wrong... All she did the first 3 months is cry and all I did was cry.
But, we made it and we are better for it.
I truly feel she was sent here to help me deal with tomorrow. And be a constant reminder that life goes on and it can only get better.

Happy Birthday Molly!!
XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
cool styles